Looking for Motorcycle Rental in Switzerland? We rent the classic Ural Motorbike which is perfect for enjoying the Swiss countryside. The Ural has
Want to find out more about the Ural motorbike? We have a video section on our website which will show you many things about the bike. You can find the videos here.
Please find below the details for our Ural Motorcycle Rental. If you have any questions please contact us
Ural Ranger EFI
GPS, USB ports,
Pricing & Inclusions
|Daily Rate:||CHF 250 per day (300km included)
CHF 400 per weekend (600km included)
CHF 1,200 per week (2100 km included)
|Includes:||300 km per day
GPS & assistance planning your trip
Dry Bags and Luggage
Tent and sleeping mats
Cooker (excluding gas canisters)
|Extras:||Additional kilometres – CHF 0.40 per kilometre
Gas Canisters – CHF 17.90
Clothing (helmet, gloves, jacket, pants, rain jacket) – CHF 90 per day
Guide – CHF 350 per day
|Insurance:||Excess CHF 1,000|
General rental conditions
• 300 kilometers per day and liability insurance are included in the rental price per day (full insurance is also recommended).
• The minimum rental period is 1 day.
• Additional kilometers are calculated by deducting the rented kilometres (days rented x 400km) from the total kilometres travelled. Additional kilometres are charged at CHF -.40 per kilometer. Unused kilometers are not refundable.
• A 30% deposit must be paid to confirm the booking. Full payment is required prior to the beginning of the rental period.
• Payments can be made in cash or with a credit card (Visa or Mastercard);
• The fuel costs are at the expense of the renter, the fuel tank and gas canister is full at the handover and needs to be returned full. Fuel will be charged at CHF2.50 per litre.
• Rental of clothing is possible with simultaneous rent of a motorcycle (helmet, gloves, jacket, pants, rain suit). Package: CHF 90.- per day
• The takeover of the rental motorcycle is only possible during business hours; the return of the motorbike is possible outside of opening hours by prior arrangement.
• Valid driving or learning license is compulsory.
The contractual conditions on the signed lease are considered as the binding contractual basis of the rental.
Motorcycle Rental – General information
• Reservations can be made by calling +41 789 20 99 73 or via the form on our contact page click here.
• Each motorbike has a vignette that allows travel on the Swiss motorways. The Vignette is located under the lid of the compartment on the fuel tank.
• In the event of excessive dirtying of the motorcycle or clothing, cleaning will be charged at CHF 30.-.
• Comprehensive insurance is only available for the rental vehicle if agreed by the renter. The deductibles or damages for the comprehensive insurance and liability insurance are in any case to be borne by the renter. Accident insurance for driver and passenger is not included. This is the responsibility of the rental party.
• For rental trips outside of Switzerland fully comprehensive insurance must be completed with us.
Motorcycle Rental – Insurance
The motorcycles are insured for liability, in addition, a comprehensive insurance can be completed. For rental trips abroad, a full casualty insurance must be completed.
Full insurance: 1 day: CHF 30.-, 2 days: CHF 50.-, the next day: CHF 10.-
2 weeks CHF 150.-, 4 weeks CHF 250.-.
Motorcycle liability insurance: Deductible in the event of liability damage CHF 1,000.- Please note that liability insurance covers only damage to third parties.
Fully comprehensive insurance: Total deductible CHF 1,000.- (including liability)